The Professional Lansky Sharpening System is an effective way to sharpen all your sporting, hobby, serrated, and household knives. The patented Lansky System makes it easy for you to get the consistent angle you need for a professional edge on every knife. Knife clamp has settings for 17, 20, 25 and 30 degree angles. Made in the USA.
The Professional Lansky Sharpening System contains:
- Knife clamp with angle selector
- Coarse Grit (Red): used to start edges on all types of knives.(Lansky Item # S0120)
- Medium Grit (Green): excellent for keeping a fine edge sharp edge on all knives. (Lansky Item #S0280)
- Fine Grit (Blue w/ Red stone): for touching up and finishing a sharp edge. (Lansky Item # S0600)
- Ultra-Fine Grit (Yellow): this high alumina ceramic stone is used only on blades that are already extremely sharp. (Lansky Item # S1000)
- Medium Grit (Tan): rehabilitates and reshapes serrated edges. (Lansky Item # LSMRT)
- 5 guide rods
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Custom molded storage/travel case
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Additional accessories available for the Lansky Sharpening System include the Pedestal Mount, the Super C Clamp, and the Universal Mount.
Q. The Professional Lansky Sharpening System looks similar to the Universal Lansky Sharpening System. What is the difference?
A. The Professional Lansky Sharpening System has everything that the Universal Lansky Sharpening System has plus an addition hone. The yellow Ultra Fine grit. (Lansky Item # S1000)