A Guided Sharpener to Get Excited About
The Professional Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener is an exciting new guided sharpener from Work Sharp. Solid, smooth, and accurate, it is a sharpener that you will enjoy using and which will provide consistent quality results.
The Professional Precision Adjust employs a supported V-Block Knife Clamp to firmly hold blades in position. The main chassis is solid and the sturdy base has pre-drilled holes so it can be permanently mounted if desired. The guide arm is infinitely adjustable from 15 to 30 degrees, and a Digital Angle Indicator is included to assure precise results. All the moving parts are smooth and well thought out for easy, intuitive use. The long reach of the guide arm will handle any size knife, and the included abrasives provide a range from coarse grinding to fine polishing. Changing from one side of the knife to the other is a breeze with the Rotating Clamp and Tilting Chassis.
There is a lot to like in the Work Sharp Professional Precision Adjust, and we're confident you will find it a valuable addition to your knife sharpening tool kit.
The Work Sharp Professional Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener has several innovations that make sharpening quicker, easier, and more precise.
These innovations include:
- Clamp Support - The Clamp Support is a pedestal that firmly supports the knife-holding clamp, eliminating unwanted movement during sharpening. The Clamp Support quickly and easily snaps into place on the chassis base and is just as easily removed when not required.
- Small Knife Table - The Small Knife Table provides precision adjustable support for smaller blades that might otherwise not work with the clamp. Like the Clamp Support, the Small Knife Table is quick and easy to snap into place and to remove when not required.
- Rotating Knife Clamp - The Rotating Knife Clamp securely holds blades up to 1/4" thick with high-density rubber jaws that prevent damage. The Rotating Knife Clamp has a finger pinch action that speeds clamping and unclamping. The rotation feature works with the Tilting Chassis to make switching sides on the blade a snap without removing the knife or moving the sharpener.
- Tilting Chassis - The Tilting Chassis can be tilted back to provide clearance to allow the
Rotating Knife Clamp to be easily spun even from one side to the other, no matter the knife length.
- Sharpening Handle - The Sharpening Handle magnetically holds 1" x 6" abrasive plates.
There are seven abrasive plates and they are easily changed. The Sharpening Handle moves freely on the guide bar and at full extension can handle blades of 18" or longer. The Sharpening Handle also has a Ceramic Serration Sharpening Rod, allowing it to handle a wide variety of blades.
- Digital Angle Indicator - The included Digital Angle Indicator is designed to rest on the guide bar to allow easy and precise adjustments.
- Angle Adjuster - The Angle Adjuster works smoothly allowing for fine-tuned adjustment between 15 and 30 degrees. The angle scales are easy to read and include markings for both the Rotating Knife Clamp and the Small Knife Table.
- Easy Assembly and Storage - All of the parts, chassis, clamp, guide arm, and base, are easily assembled and disassembled for fast setup and convenient storage.
Wide Range of Grits
The Work Sharp Professional Precision Adjust comes with seven abrasive plates:
- Five Diamond Stones: 220, 300, 400, 600, and 800 grit
- One Fine Ceramic Stone
- One Leather Strop preloaded with honing compound
A user's guide and accessory storage are included. The Work Sharp Professional Precision Adjust has a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Sharpening Supplies is an authorized U.S. distributor for Work Sharp. We do not ship Work Sharp products internationally.