Rotary Blades By Any Name
We've heard them called gyro-cutters, kebab knifes and shawarma slicers, and there's probably more names out there as well. Whatever you call these blades, this jig used on a Tormek T2 Pro Kitchen Knife Sharpener will make them sharp again! The RBS-140 Round Blade Sharpening Attachment fits most round-blade electric knife blades 3 1/8" - 5 1/2" in diameter (80 - 140 mm).
- For use with the Tormek T2 Pro Kitchen Knife Sharpener
- Works with round knife blades of approximately 3 1/8" - 5 1/2" in diameter (80 - 140 mm) in diameter.
- Fits most hole profiles on blades from different manufacturers.
- Self-grinding after assembly – just mount and start the machine!
- Separate honing removes the burr and polishes the blade to razor-sharpness.
Sharpen In House
Using the RBS-140 Round Blade Sharpening Attachment With the Tormek T2 Pro Kitchen Knife Sharpener, you can sharpen your round slicer blades yourself, and get professional results. There's no more need to send them out for sharpening. Quickly get the same angle around the entire blade without risking damage, avoiding the down time of sending them out