The Woodworker's Guide to Sharpening is an easy to follow book on sharpening woodworking tools. The book focuses on sharpening woodworking tools and the materials and methods used in sharpening woodworking tools. Paperback version.
Written by John English. Published by Fox Chapel Publishing. 155 glossy, full-color pages.
Woodworker's Guide to Sharpening - Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Safety Overview
- Chapter 2 - Introduction to Steel
- Chapter 3 - Introduction to Bench Stones
- Chapter 4 - Water Stones
- Chapter 5 - Oilstones
- Chapter 6 - Diamond Sharpeners
- Chapter 7 - Ceramic Sharpeners
- Chapter 8 - Sandpaper and Leather
- Chapter 9 - Angles and Jigs
- Chapter 10 - Sharpening Machines
- Chapter 11 - Sharpening Methods
- Chapter 12 - Sharpening Stations
Also available in a hardcover edition. Woodworker's Guide to Sharpening - Hardcover.