Newly Updated Stones
The Most Versatile Kit from Wicked Edge - With Carrying Case
Includes a wide assortment of abrasives which will produce spectacular mirror ﬁnishes. The Low Angle Adapter is included, giving it an angle range of 10-35 degrees per side; the widest angle range of any Wicked Edge Sharpening Systems. The angle can be set differently on each side of the sharpener, making it ideal for sharpening knives with asymmetrical grinds.
The Most Inclusive Pro Pack Wicked Edge Offers Features:
- Upgraded Ball Joint and Guide Rod Assemblies with micro-adjustments of +/- .05 degrees
- Low Angle Adapter Included - Angle Range of 10-35 Degrees
- Independent Angle Adjustment on Both Sides
- Generation 3 Cam-Lock Vise with Tension Adjustment with Max Clamping Width: 1/4"
- 10" Guide Rod Length
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Diamond Plates (2) Each of:
- 100 / 200 Grit
- 400 / 600 Grit
- 800 / 1000 Grit
- 1500 / 2200 Grit - Newly Added!
- 3000 Grit / Glass Plate - Newly Added!
- 3 Micron Lapping Film - Newly Added!
- Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle
- Aluminum Base
- Wixey WR300 Digital Angle Gauge
Also available as the Pro Pack 3 without Case.
And, of course, the Pro Pack 3 features all the benefits of every Wicked Edge product:
Carefully thought out, and built of aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials, the patented knife sharpening technology and precision engineering of the Wicked Edge Sharpeners provide fantastic results, yet remain accessible to everyone. No special skill is required.
The positioning of the knife in the clamp affects the angle of sharpening. If the position of the knife in the clamp changes from sharpening to sharpening, then the angle will be different each time, wasting your time and giving less than optimal edges. Using the Wicked Edge’s included alignment tools it is straight forward to position your knives in the same place every time, ensuring consistent results.
Work both sides at once
Wicked Edge Precision Sharpeners work both side of the knife at the same time. A sturdy clamp secures the knife in place with an adjustable guide rod on either side. The stones all come in pairs. Simply slide a stone on each rod and use alternating strokes to sharpen from both sides at once. There is no need to reposition the blade or the stones.