Magna-Matic Blade Balancer Gold Edition
The improved model Blade Balancer features 8 bearings for improved sensitivity. Mounts on the wall allowing the blade to hang in a horizontal balance position. Strong magnets hold the blade in place. Cone size fits blade hole widths 5/16" to 1-1/2" diameter. Made of the finest precision steel for a long life. Special sealed bearings for precision balancing.
- Balance rotational objects with a center hole of 5/16" to 1-1/2" diameter (lawn mower blades, circular saw blades, impellers, propellers, engine flywheels.
- Check the blade straightness with gauge rod
- Wall mountable
- Steel encased & polarized permanent magnet
- Free rotating on eight precision bearings
- Cast aluminum wall mounting base
- High gloss powder coated finish
- Permanently Lubricated
- Made in the USA by Magna-Matic