The Edge Pro Professional Model is loaded with features.
The Professional Model Edge Pro Sharpening System features a vacuum base for easy attachment to any flat surface as well as a patented ramp system that keeps the stones flatter longer by allowing their entire length to be used, height adjustment to maximize working comfort and a spring loaded stone holder for quick changes.
The Professional 4 Kit expands on the Professional 3 with 6000 Grit Polish Tape, and 3 Polish Tape Mounting Blanks, as well as the Scissors Attachment.
Of course all the Professional Model Kits share the same great Edge Pro features:
The biggest problem most sharpeners have when sharpening free hand on stones is keeping a constant angle. The Edge Pro Sharpening Systems eliminate that worry. The smooth action of the guide ensures a consistent and accurate angle.
Wide range of angles
The Professional Model has a guide which is infinitely adjustable from 6° to 33° and has indicator marks for many of the most common angles.
Unlike other knife sharpening systems, the patented Knife Guide System on the Edge Pro Professional does not clamp the blade in place, allowing fast and easy set up. It has the capacity to sharpen blades up to 5 ½” in width, and any length.
Clean and efficient water stones
The Edge Pro water stones give an excellent edge and free you from messy, gummed up oil stones. They’re long lasting as well.
Professional 4 Kit contains:
- Professional Model Edge Pro Sharpening System
- 120 Grit Coarse water stone
- 220 Grit Medium Fine water stone
- 400 Grit Fine water stone
- 600 Grit Extra Fine water stone
- 1000 Grit Ultra fine water stone
- 1 Pack of 2000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 1 Pack of 3000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 1 Pack of 6000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 3 Polish Tape Mounting Blanks
- 10" 1200 Grit Ceramic Hone
- Micro-fiber Towel
- Water Bottle
- Scissors Attachment
- Instructional DVD
- Instructional Manual
- All enclosed in a Hard Shell Carrying Case with custom foam fitted interior
Edge Pro products are manufactured in the US.