Fast, precise and repeatable sharpening of almost any size or shape knife is easy with the Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System.
Polish Tapes included
The Apex 4 kit comes with 2000 grit and 3000 grit Polish Tapes and mounting blanks not included in the Apex 2 and Apex 3 kits. These very fine grits leave a mirror fine finish.
Keeps the angle constant
The biggest problem most sharpeners have when sharpening free hand on stones is keeping a constant angle. The Edge Pro Sharpening Systems eliminate that worry. The smooth action of the guide ensures a consistent and accurate angle.
Unlike other knife sharpening systems, the patented Knife Guide System on the Edge Pro Apex does not clamp the blade in place. This means you can sharpen any length or shape of blade up to 3 ½” wide, and set up is quick and easy.
Wide range of angles
The guide is infinitely adjustable from 10° to 24°.
Clean and efficient water stones
The Edge Pro water stones give an excellent edge and free you from messy, gummed up oil stones. They’re long lasting as well.
No additional base required
The Edge Pro Apex Model stands on its own, so there is no need to purchase a base separately. Sets up in seconds.
Apex 4 Kit contains:
- Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System
- 120 Grit Coarse water stone
- 220 Grit Medium Fine water stone
- 400 Grit Fine water stone
- 600 Grit Extra Fine water stone
- 1000 Grit Ultra fine water stone
- 1 Pack of 2000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 1 Pack of 3000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 2 Polish Tape Mounting Blanks
- 8" 1200 Grit Ceramic Hone
- Micro-fiber Towel
- Water Bottle
- Instructional Manual
- QR Code with Links to Instructional Videos
- Black Cordura Carrying Case
Edge Pro products are manufactured in the US.