The Model 310-16 has everything you need to accurately face, top, and side grind carbide saws up to 16 inches in diameter. If your work includes steel saws as well as carbide - the 310-16 is as fast and easy to use as a steel saw gummer/sharpener. Grinds carbide or steel saw blades from 4” to 16” in diameter.
Our illustrated and detailed step-by-step instructions will have you sharpening carbide saws like a pro in no time at all. The top and side positioning finger simplifies set-up as well as speeds up change-overs from top to side grinding. The Acme feed design allows you to infeed in precise .001” increments. The fine tuning depth stop adjustment gives you finger tip control for adjusting depth stops. 110/220 volt Motor. Includes 1 6” x 3/16” resin bond wheel.
- Heavy Duty 115 Volt Motor. Totally enclosed motor includes a 1/2” arbor and accepts both diamond wheels and standard vitrified grinding wheels. Motor can be rewired for 220 Volt.
- Cup and Cone Assembly. The tapered cone easily locks into position , allowing perfect centering of any size arbor from 1/2” to 1-3/8”. The cone slides on a pivot plate to accept saws up to 16” diameter.
- Protected Steel Shafts. Bellows on the shafts protect the support shafts from nicks and dings that might effect the accuracy.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Guard. Protects the operator.
- Motorhead Handwheel. Moves the motor from side to side. Accurate within .001”. (Acme Threads).
- Forward Stop. Sets the forward travel limits of your carriage.
- Depth Stop Fine Tune Adjustment Knob. Fine tunes depth adjustments for accurate grinding.
Professional Machines Return Policy
This machine is intended for professional use. As per our Professional Machines Returns Policy, returns will only be accepted for new, unused machines. A 25% restock fee will be charged for new, unused returns. In cases of manufacturing defect, please contact us for replacement information.