Fine/Coarse Diamond Stone
The DMT DuoSharp Plus Diamond Stone is an essential tool for sharpening. Easy-to-use, this high quality diamond stone sharpens quickly and uses water (not oil) as a lubricant. At 8" long and 2 5/8" wide, it is generously sized to allow for long efficient strokes of your knives or tools. Because this stone is double sided (fine/coarse), it's both versatile and economical. The fine and coarse combination of grits (325 and 600 grit) prepare your edge for further refining on the waterstone.
Ultra Fine 4000/8000 Grit Water Stone
The Norton 4000/8000 grit is provides 2 levels of finer grits for the ultimate edge. We've been using these stones for years and we feel that this combination of grits create an edge on tools and knives that is finer than the factory edge on any knife or tool we've seen.
The Diamond/Waterstone Sharpening Kit includes:
- DMT DuoSharp Plus Diamond Stone (fine/coarse) with BasePrice $86.99
- Norton 4000/8000 Combination Water Stone Regular price $82.99
- Total Price if Purchased Separately $169.98
Multifunctional Case Included for Waterstone
- Durable plastic protects stones against breakage
- Removable lid creates mini sharpening station
- Base acts as reservoir to keep stone from drying out
- No-slip rubber feet keep stone in place during sharpening